Q. Are you looking for guidance regarding security programs, services and roles in the COVID-19 “new normal” world?
A. Our Faculty Advisor subject matter experts have taken a break on answering other kinds of questions and have been focused on creating insight papers to answer your COVID-19 related security questions. These resources are posted on the main SEC site.
These are a few of the resources that are available:
- SEC COVID Work from Home Guidance
- Return to Site: COVID-19 Risk Model reports
- COVID-19 Decision Insight: The Importance of Conducting After-Action Reviews During the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Top COVID-19 Concerns of Security Leaders
- COVID-19 Decision Insight: Measuring Security Risk and Response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Technology Innovations: Access Control, Contact Tracing and Unified Risk Oversight
Visit the SEC COVID-19 Security Related Resource page for these and many more resources.